Divinity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Divinity guild of Morrighan server in Mabinogi Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GP explained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

GP explained Empty
PostSubject: GP explained   GP explained I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 am

GP stands for Guild Points, they can be converted from Play Points collected by players for leveling, completing dungeons and just generally being online.

GP can be used by the guildmaster to purchase extra guild services.

I used GP and donated gold to buy a guildhall, buy warp in between the guildstone and the hall also used by me for designing the Guildrobe (10k for each member from Eavan in Dunbarton).

I have also used GP to increase the maximum amount of members we are allowed.
When the guild started we were allowed 5, then once upgraded it was 10, 20 and now 50.

Our next target is to get 20,000 GP and 100,000 gold to get to the final guild level, where we will be able to have a maximum of 250 members.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/anfalas/divinity-guild-of-mabinogi
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

GP explained Empty
PostSubject: Re: GP explained   GP explained I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:57 pm

how much gold is needed? ill get a 100k check from a friend ^^ he paying me 4k for 20 wool ^^
Back to top Go down
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

GP explained Empty
PostSubject: Re: GP explained   GP explained I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

We need 100,000 gold, at the time I'm writing this we have 107,103 gold so we have enough to upgrade.

The only things left to buy after getting to 5th guild level is upgrading the guildstone, 100,000 gold and 10,000 GP to get the 'guildstone of hope', a larger guildstone with silver detail, we could also get the 'guildstone of courage' which is 1,000,000 gold and 100,000 GP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/anfalas/divinity-guild-of-mabinogi
Sponsored content

GP explained Empty
PostSubject: Re: GP explained   GP explained I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GP explained
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinity Forum :: Guild Life :: Quest Help-
Jump to: