Divinity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Divinity guild of Morrighan server in Mabinogi Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved) Empty
PostSubject: scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved)   scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

ive got the scroll on my elf but he only has novice rank so cant copy the scroll :S ill post the mml when me log on tomore but heres a vid of the song the guy that made the scrol said it best on the Ukulele
but me think it sounds better on my flute :S

and can ya maill me any other kingdom heart scrolls if u know the mml Razz oh and if u can any chance to keep music knloage below C pritty plz :S have troble ranking my music playing bc my knloage is A :S
Back to top Go down
Cimi
Guild Bard
Cimi

PostSubject: Re: scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved)   scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Here you go monkey, tell me if you want me to make a grade C copy of it Razz

melody:

harmony 1:

harmony 2:
Back to top Go down
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

PostSubject: Re: scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved)   scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:31 am

on all char composing rank is novice so do ya mine mailling my elf a scroll plz >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved)   scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scroll copy plz :D (dearly beloved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinity Forum :: Music :: Music Scores-
Jump to: