Divinity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Divinity guild of Morrighan server in Mabinogi Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bards and Healers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

Bards and Healers Empty
PostSubject: Bards and Healers   Bards and Healers I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:16 am

Introduce yourself here if you plan to become a guild bard.

The highest ranked player or most prolific composer will become the official guild bard.

This section is also for people who want to put time and effort into producing a limited but incredibly useful character class, the party healer.

They help other members in dungeons by lugging bandages, potions and feathers for all the team's needs.
They should be skilled in party healing and have pets to protect them if the fight comes to them.

The best party healer will become the official guild healer and will have a huge amount of respect, beside the normal chain of command, rather than below it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/anfalas/divinity-guild-of-mabinogi
Cimi
Guild Bard
Cimi

Bards and Healers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bards and Healers   Bards and Healers I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:05 am

Hihi, I forgot to introduce myself ^^

Haiz everybody Very Happy
I am Cimi (or Haruyuki to others). I am/want to stay (lol) the guild bard. The reason why I chose to become a bard is very simple: I love music (I'm also musician irl) and I'm lazy enough to do nothing to get high level fighting skills.

Right now I am just looking up some awesome songs and modifying some. If anyone wants a song, just ask me and I'll look it up and post it on the forum. If you can't compose, I can give you the song on a score scroll. (I need to unlock nele's secret shop, but I don't have money x.x so my composing is still rC xP)

There, that was my introduction Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Bards and Healers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinity Forum :: Guild Life :: YOUR GUILD ROLE-
Jump to: