Divinity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Divinity guild of Morrighan server in Mabinogi Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inactivity kicking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

Inactivity kicking Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity kicking   Inactivity kicking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:11 pm

Currently the rule is 2 weeks and you're in danger of being kicked if I find someone who wants to join.

Is this to short a time or do you guys think it is a reasonable request to be online at least 3 days a week?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/anfalas/divinity-guild-of-mabinogi
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

Inactivity kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity kicking   Inactivity kicking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:43 pm

2 weeks rule ...unless thay said there on holiday or taking a brake for a few weeks

oh ya me do remember when we use to be on aol at leace once a mounth we lost the inter net for 3 days up to a week T.T some day we lost it in tell the end of the mounth
Back to top Go down
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

Inactivity kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity kicking   Inactivity kicking I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:11 am

Rule is relaxed now, I'm not to bothered now that I have plenty of space.

It used to be very important because inactive members couldn't donate GP and it wasn't fair on people that were waiting to join.

Still, if people think they're going to be inactive for a while (exams/holiday) then it would be nice if they could send me a note.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/anfalas/divinity-guild-of-mabinogi
Sponsored content

Inactivity kicking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity kicking   Inactivity kicking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inactivity kicking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinity Forum :: Guild Life :: Suggestions-
Jump to: