Divinity Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Divinity guild of Morrighan server in Mabinogi Europe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People who have just joined.

Go down 
+3
Shizuha
Cimi
Anfalas
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

People who have just joined. Empty
PostSubject: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 am

Post here if you've just been accepted and want to learn more about your new brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/anfalas/divinity-guild-of-mabinogi
Cimi
Guild Bard
Cimi

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:31 am

I've been accepted ages ago! Very Happy

BUT i'm bored so i'm posting something here Very Happy

I am Cimi! A mage/bard. I'm lazy, I want Ice spear. And I want to play magic music x.x but I need ap! Very Happy

If you read this, comment something below Smile -stares at Anfalas- I know you're reading this >:3
Back to top Go down
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 am

Reading? Me? Never!
Back to top Go down
Shizuha
Guild Member
Shizuha

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:54 pm

So, I've began to play Mabinogi for about 5 days and found this interesting-looking guild. I'm also very happy that you've accepted me although I'm still a newb. ^^'

I'll try to skill my character to a melee/range-based DD, so I'll hope that I'm a great help for you. :]
Back to top Go down
http://eternalmeek.blogspot.com/
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:08 am

Welcome Shizuha.

Glad you thought our guild was interesting enough to consider.
Lets all have fun playing the game together. :>
Back to top Go down
Demonia
Guild Member
Demonia

PostSubject: Hi :P   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:04 am

I started playing mabinogi 3 days ago so I'm still a noob, but so far I really like this game. The thing I like most about MMORPGs is meeting interesting people and making friends, so let's start doing that! Very Happy
My character name is Demoniax3 btw.
Back to top Go down
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 am

Welcome Demonia, if you need any help don't hesitate to use the guildchat to ask, there's plenty of friendly helpful people in our guild.

Also, thanks everyone for making this the largest guild ever in Mabinogi EU, we're now in a position to be the most helpful too.

Guild robes are available in Dunbarton from Eavan for 10k, I'll try to organise another guild event soon with some group screenshots.
Back to top Go down
Uhoki
Guild Member
Uhoki

PostSubject: Hiyas   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:14 am

Hello, Just join today, thanks for accepting me, just about to start training windmill since everyone I meet says I should, looks boring but here goes..
Back to top Go down
Cimi
Guild Bard
Cimi

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:18 am

Oh hello! I am not on mabi anymore~ maybe im coming back later... Just saying.
Anyway, enjoy your stay in the divinity guild!
Windmill is indeed the most haxed melee skill there is, as a human you should defenitely train that skill before starting on anything else. But Thats only an advice for if you want to become a real pro at this game. You can have enough fun without windmill.

Anyway, good luck in mabinogi and have fun!
Back to top Go down
Uhoki
Guild Member
Uhoki

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:21 am

I am actually a Elf ranger but thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Cimi
Guild Bard
Cimi

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 10:52 am

Uhoki wrote:
I am actually a Elf ranger but thanks for the advice.
I am also an elf ranger. As an elf ranger you dont need windmill. Get range rank 9 as soon as possible and then get crash shot Wink. And mirage missile is a very good skill against boss monsters and full rooms.
Also, when you have range high rank, you will miss less, and that will make you able to die less xD
Back to top Go down
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:12 am

or befriend a giant and use him as a meat sheld >.> works with me and erana all the time lol!
Back to top Go down
Uhoki
Guild Member
Uhoki

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 12:22 am

I see, thanks for the tips guys.
Back to top Go down
Anfalas
Guild Master
Anfalas

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:30 am

Haiz, guildleader here.

Welcome to our guild.

Even if you're an elf ranged you'll find Windmill handy, and if you decide to train it later you'll find it really hard because your level makes the training requirements harder.

I suggest ranking your ranged to Rank B to 9 to start, and try to rank windmill at the same time.

A great way to train it is to make a party with just yourself, change the finish kill setting to 'anyone in party' and then kill them with the bow.
Then you can just use windmill to finish and it still counts as a windmill kill.

Best thing is to gather the corpses up in a pile, then windmill 3 or 4 at once, quicker training that way.
Back to top Go down
Cimi
Guild Bard
Cimi

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:05 am

Anfalas wrote:

Best thing is to gather the corpses up in a pile, then windmill 3 or 4 at once, quicker training that way.
Once you have to kill "multiple targets" you will need at least 5, i think.
Back to top Go down
Uhoki
Guild Member
Uhoki

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 6:10 am

Conflicting advice is very confusing for me here but thanks guys, I think I will try and train to r9 and leave it there, at least i can use it if I need it.
Back to top Go down
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Spoiler:
Razz yay for spoiler buttions ^.^
Back to top Go down
Valdaglerion
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:14 am

Hi there everyone Very Happy
Just joined the guild today. Glad to finally have one to be part of Very Happy

I'm an elf alchemist/archer hybrid. Not very high on the alchemist part yet though =/ costs a lot of AP xD
My big goal is to get the royal alchemist title. A long way of, but at least I can try Razz
I have basically no alchemy skills yet though Razz Only:
Barrier spikes rank F
Novice wind blast
Novice mana crystallization
Rank F Alchemy Mastery
Rank E Water Cannon
Novice Sand Burst

So yeah, pretty nooby xD
I'm probably just going to copy/paste this to the alchemist page as well, since I plan to be mainly alchemist and can't be bothered to write all this out again xD
Back to top Go down
monkeybee11
Guild Member
monkeybee11

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 11:03 am

Valdaglerion wrote:
Hi there everyone Very Happy
Just joined the guild today. Glad to finally have one to be part of Very Happy

I'm an elf alchemist/archer hybrid. Not very high on the alchemist part yet though =/ costs a lot of AP xD
My big goal is to get the royal alchemist title. A long way of, but at least I can try Razz
I have basically no alchemy skills yet though Razz Only:
Barrier spikes rank F
Novice wind blast
Novice mana crystallization
Rank F Alchemy Mastery
Rank E Water Cannon
Novice Sand Burst

So yeah, pretty nooby xD
I'm probably just going to copy/paste this to the alchemist page as well, since I plan to be mainly alchemist and can't be bothered to write all this out again xD
save up 21ap get a gathering axe and some (like 1000) clay crystals and make lots of barrer spike crystals (dontforget to click rank up) when u get to rank b talk to the lady and u become 1 friday night/sataday morning so not really hard to get
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People who have just joined.   People who have just joined. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People who have just joined.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divinity Forum :: Intros and About-
Jump to: